Read more →
- 100 MHz operation
- Up to 32 MB memory buffer
- 16 bit digital pattern
- Optional external clocking
- Output voltage 1.25V to 3.3V
- Win32/64 GUI
- C/C++ API included for free
Price starts at: 450 EUR
What is a digital pattern generator?
A digital pattern generator is an essential stimulus source for almost every type of digital device: digital and mixed-signal ASIC, FPGA, microprocessors and microcontrollers. The digital pattern generator can be used early in the design cycle to substitute for system components that are not yet available.
Because nowadays circuits use digital interfaces that may run at more than a few 10th of megahertz, the old way to do it with microcontrollers coupled with a GPIO is not practicable any more. By substituting for missing pieces and offering maximal flexibility when generating digital logic signals, digital pattern generators speed up new product’s time-to-market.
The digital pattern generator is an effective solution just about anywhere that complex digital bit streams are needed to stimulate a device under test (DUT).Read more →
How does it work?
- 8PI Control Panel software installation guide (PDF)
- 8PI Control Panel release notes (PDF)
- 8PI Control Panel User’s guide (PDF)
- C/C++ programming example (ZIP)
Please use this form to request your license file for 8PI Control Panel.
- Digital Pattern Generator – an essential instrument for digital system development – White Paper
- Wave Gen Xpress data sheet
- 8PI Control Panel Software Installation Guide
- 8PI Control Panel Getting Started Guide
- 8PI Control Panel User’s Guide
- ADWG C library User’s Guide
- ADWG TCL library User’s Guide